alright, you lock it or end it or whatever, but just because this topic is been posted 4 times, doesn't mean you need to keep coming back on and reading it. :) :) :) if it's annoying, stop reading it.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

It's actually Hoods Run Down, and the lowest note is 16hz, which alot of people cant play loud at all, and may damage your equipment if turned up all the way, the person that comes to my mind that could hit that low note loud is probably Jack with the sleeper that goes deeper.

oops hit the g instead of the h. and i was saying NOT to turn it up loud. but damn...16hz...... didnt know it went that low...

its called subsonic filter...

most are 18-24db

say ur box is tuned to 32hz... you set ur subsonic at 30hz... at 15-20hz the slope would be enough to make the 16hz signal so weak the amp would barely produce the wave... so its really only unsafe if ur subsonic is set really low... which in almost all of our cases should be set at 28hz ish... or you dont have one on the amp

most say after -18db its considered muted... -24db would be no data most of the time

the point of saying its annoying is because likely the earlier posters didnt use the search feature first, to make sure it hasnt already been posted :)

thats the annoying part, wanting low songs is not annoyin at all, i love meh lowwwssss

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

i dont get it, there are 4 other threads, with all the songs posted so far... just search the others instead of creatin a new thread

simple

Agreed. Locked..

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals