Jump to content

(2) Digital Designs 9518g's With Composite Cones


Recommended Posts

Posted

I like the setup already

Pictures?

I'll try to take some pictures later today.. having problems with my camera. It's not what I would call the cleanest setup tho lol

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

Posted

what year is your hummer?

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

Posted

sick setup, i love dd but like most, have to resort to more affordable brands

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Posted

cute friends

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Posted

it's ported. the ports are at the bottom of the box. and yes im going to seal/wall it off once I get it carpeted or vinyled. how much db gain does sealing it give you anyways?

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

Posted

I'd imagine a good amount since there will be no wasted pressure next to/behind the box. also I could be wrong but I would think that the ports firing at the bottom of the back seats would only hurt your score but since it seems like you drive it daily then all that matters is that it sounds good to you

Posted

yeah I care about the quality a lot its my daily driver. The box was designed by PWK he said its ment for the ports to hit the bottom of the seats.

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4473 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...