Sundown Audio

Dc Vs Aq Vs Sundown

So im looking to get 2 lvl 4 xl 15s in the future. Im tryin to figure out what to push them with. Im thinking either an AQ2200D, DC 2000.1, or SAZ1500D on each sub. Or an AQ3500D, DC 3000.1 or SAZ 3000D (o the 3500 when theyre in stock and i have $$$) to power the pair. Im not sure what to go with. What would you go with if you were to run one per sub, one for the pair, and overall and why? Or just what would you do overall and why.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

saz 3000d per 15 would be plenty :)

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Diablo 2500 to the pair

or a dat 1000.1 on each

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

saz 3000d per 15 would be plenty :)

what this guy said :) i've run sundown for a while now. the great products keep me coming back

EDIT: the 3500 would be plenty for the pair. or at least till you got the cash if you wanted to go that route

Edited by ExpoSport

way down the road it will be 3k each, but till then ill have to keep it in the 1700-2200 range on each woofer

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

how pricy are the atomic amps?

I installed a DC XL 15 paired with a DC 2k and mechman alt with very good results
Yeah they were. Now to just finish the build....and 3k would be nice... Edited by Gibbs

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D