97Shocker's Re-Birth 4-RFT2- 15's in a Wall

dibs on a demo :)

I've been doing a lot of interior work so its cool seeing you take pics of wrapping the front baffle

Thanks bro! I think things look better and cleaner with a little fabric on them. I'm just not a paint it all and be done with it guy.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

That's a hell of a comeback.

Like the port set-up.

Looks fucking awesome!

Thanks man. it's been a lot of work so far and I still have a way's to go. I have the I can't hardlys. cant wait to see the woofers in.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Thanks you guy's.

I'm outa here for the night gota get up for work @ 5am. Please leave any questions or sugestions I will check back tomarrow to see whats going on.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

In this pic I was wishin I had worn pants and a log sleave shirt. LOL this realy sucked.

Posted Image

:lol:

The build is going great man

looks great

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Hey Dave, curious, do you ever get any heat from the Sac PD having a wall?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived