Sonic Electronix

my set up thus far is 2 dc lvl 4's duel 1's Crunch Gp 3000, 275 Dc Alt, Kinetic 2400 soon to have Kinetic Hc 800 to replace stock, run the 0 gauge and finish the big 111. Its a trunk set up with 4. cu ft box tuned to 38 hz in a 2007 chevy cobalt, Its loud, and i feel a lot of air I tried an attempt last night, and it only moved the top of her head. I'm thinking bout sellin my dc lvl 4's and upgrade to two dc lvl 4's xl's would the box be ok or would I need a new one and get another Crunch Gp 3000 since they are pretty cheap nowadays but do I have the electrical for that? People tell me they can't breathe in my car, your vision gets blury, Im not getting the full amps out of my alt until I finish up my electrical i'm just not satisfied atm. Any advice/tips would be appreciated I know it all depends on the box but what in general does it take to pull of a decent hair trick?

:hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

my set up thus far is 2 dc lvl 4's duel 1's Crunch Gp 3000, 275 Dc Alt, Kinetic 2400 soon to have Kinetic Hc 800 to replace stock, run the 0 gauge and finish the big 111. Its a trunk set up with 4. cu ft box tuned to 38 hz in a 2007 chevy cobalt, Its loud, and i feel a lot of air I tried an attempt last night, and it only moved the top of her head. I'm thinking bout sellin my dc lvl 4's and upgrade to two dc lvl 4's xl's would the box be ok or would I need a new one and get another Crunch Gp 3000 since they are pretty cheap nowadays but do I have the electrical for that? People tell me they can't breathe in my car, your vision gets blury, Im not getting the full amps out of my alt until I finish up my electrical i'm just not satisfied atm. Any advice/tips would be appreciated I know it all depends on the box but what in general does it take to pull of a decent hair trick?

:hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

The easiest way IMO in a trunk car is a wall, also does your seats fold down, that helps alot with the output of my trunk set up.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

The easiest way IMO in a trunk car is a wall, also does your seats fold down, that helps alot with the output of my trunk set up.

Yup, i always fold the seats down helps a lot I wanna have the trunk sealed off and have the ports shootin thru the back dash but I don't think I can do it. I would put the box in the back seat but than I would have to tint my windows and probally make a new box which I don't have money or time to start over. The set up I got is subs facing back and it's loud i honestly have to dynamat the entire car cuz the rattling is just getting to be too much but i wanna be able to do a hair trick/cup trick/ shirt trick one day. So, I guess the question would be by finishing up the Big 111 and getting the full 275 Amps out of my alt would 3000 rms+ be enuff to pull it off?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

What are the subs, 12s or 15s? I'm pushing 4kw into a DD9515 in a tiny hatchback and it doesn't do hairtricks for shit :(

they are 12's it moves air, does a lot of flexing but i havent even really tried to see if i could a hair trick jus had her stick her head in it moved her hair jus barely.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

x 2 :hairtrick:

Archived