Sonic Electronix

has anyone heard of the Audison Bit One signal interface processor or has used one i would like some input on it if anyone know or how it compares to a 3sixty

Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din

4 lvl 4 xl 15"

4 RF 1500

2 RF 600.4

2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 mc memphis tweeters

memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors

4 2400 Kinetik

1 1800 Kinetik

iraggi 300

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009

1zgb4ld.png

talk to ray on here , thats his username

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

along the same lines as the 3sixty.2, but non bluetooth. has extra inputs and a wired controller. doing an install with one this past weekend. comes with a tosilink input which in my opinion is where it leaves the RF piece... not to mention the build quality between the 2 is night and day

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

I just sold my 3sixty.2 to buy a bit one, the bit one is just a beast compared to the 3sixty.2. Although there are alot of people running them that have issues with noise, once they get the issues fixed they are very happy. I plan on running a drz-9255 with an optical out straight to the bit one. Only other processor i was considering was the zapco DSP6. What do you plan on using the bit one for?

Too Much Stuff to list .

There are no more noise issues that I know of.

Toslink

31 bands on each ch

time alignment on each ch

digital out

an audison piece.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I just sold my 3sixty.2 to buy a bit one, the bit one is just a beast compared to the 3sixty.2. Although there are alot of people running them that have issues with noise, once they get the issues fixed they are very happy. I plan on running a drz-9255 with an optical out straight to the bit one. Only other processor i was considering was the zapco DSP6. What do you plan on using the bit one for?

I plan on adding 5 sets of components to my two rf 600.4's and also have 4 rf 1500's would you guys say a bit one is a good choice for what I have

Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din

4 lvl 4 xl 15"

4 RF 1500

2 RF 600.4

2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 mc memphis tweeters

memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors

4 2400 Kinetik

1 1800 Kinetik

iraggi 300

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009

1zgb4ld.png

I plan on adding 5 sets of components to my two rf 600.4's and also have 4 rf 1500's would you guys say a bit one is a good choice for what I have

well bit one had some noise issues when it came out, hardware and something else, 360.2 is pretty solid unit so far, I like both, but the build quality of the audison piece is 100x nicer... I talked to one of the audison reps last week and they stated it was pretty much problem free

SMD SuperSeller VerifiedJbondoXJames Shields

Archived