So, I've been looking at a 99 323i BMW on craigslist for the past few days. It was originally listed for 4 grand, 120k miles on it. The number listed was a dealership in Green Bay. Called that and got an answering machine and no returned call. I see the post deleted shortly after the call, but then re-listed for 3.3k without the phone number. I email the guy and ask him if I could see it Monday. He said it would be sold by Monday and wouldn't give me a phone number or address. Asked him a few questions about it, said he bought it off a friend who needed money. He deleted the craigslist listing and re-listed it for 3k. I believe that listing has now been deleted too, but emailed him and he gave us an address to see it at today, told us a few other people were coming to look at it. According to Street View on google, there's nothing at that address, but with a little more searching it turns out it is a Shell gas station. This entire thing seems kind of sketchy too me, was wondering what some other people thought?

After all that an your still wondering if its a sketchy deal..... :01nocomment8so:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

IMO mang id say screw it. if the dude had the car at one price, ignores a possible buyer, then drops the price, gives ya a bunch of BS the car is prob stolen, or a straight up lemon. if he was wanting to sell a real car with no BS he would have no prob lettin ya check it out, but to much BSin goin on for real. seems very sketchy

Well, I'm happy. I'm getting a FREE '99 GMC Yukon (basically a Tahoe) tomorrow that needs a head gasket. Lot more space for future :hairtrick: than a bimmer

Nice wheels!! Not often a FREE vehicle come around.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton