Wicked_Bass Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 I have been obsessed with GZ subs for years. Now that I finally have some ambition and money. I would like to find a us dealer but the website doesn't list any. Does anyone know where to get any of there equipment in the US! Thank you
Noobtastic14 Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 what are you looking for? PM me -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
HHR Ed Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 I dont believe they have dealers in the US. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
pstone11 Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 I have been obsessed with GZ subs for years. Now that I finally have some ambition and money. I would like to find a us dealer but the website doesn't list any. Does anyone know where to get any of there equipment in the US!Thank you TOTAL PARTS DISTRIBUTORS INC. 8605 Nw 68th st. Miami, Florida 33166 USA Phone: +1-305-468-1660 [email protected] www.totalpartsd.com Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Wicked_Bass Posted June 23, 2009 Author Report Posted June 23, 2009 I checked them out no email back and nothing on there website that I could find anyway! Thank you! TOTAL PARTSDISTRIBUTORS INC. 8605 Nw 68th st. Miami, Florida 33166 USA Phone: +1-305-468-1660 [email protected] www.totalpartsd.com
sound xtreme Posted June 24, 2009 Report Posted June 24, 2009 Ground Zero makes some nice woofers, however, for what you will pay for them you can get a better or equivalent woofer for less money. They are a german company, so you will be paying import taxes, plus the woofers are expensive to start with. Also, there high end subs use the same Ti baskets that Fi and crossfire own the US patent to, to they legally cant sell the woofer in the US anyways 1997 Astro front:6 sets of T3 componets Subs: 8 level 5 18"s (building 6th order BP) Amps: 4 really big ones (totalling just shy of 50K) Batts: Alt: Ohio Generator 1996 Chevy Suburban Sub amp: A fifth really big amp Subwoofer: 2-15" DC Level 4 XL Batts: C&D high rate--(x4)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.