North Korea Threatens To Wipe The U.s. Off The Map

um we have been there have u heard of The Korean War

yeah but that was like what 50-60 years ago things change around there it aint gonna be the same as last time
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

yeah but that was like what 50-60 years ago things change around there it aint gonna be the same as last time

exactly, North Korea is armed to the teeth with WMD. :mellow:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

They should let blackwater handle it... trigger happy mercenaries ftw

oh yeah lol get jason bourne in there too

exactly, North Korea is armed to the teeth with WMD. :mellow:

and we have the best military in the world and no one is close, yeah they will put up a fight but they be better off not to, to bad they wont back down could save lives

but beanz i see ur point, this time around north k does have its own military last time we pretty much fought the russians

someone said before if we can get china to comply we would be alright, to bad we owe them and crap load of money lol

Edited by MATTMAN24

you all see to forget that we allready have over 28,000 troops over there and hell the North is still pretty much stuck in the 1950s and for them to launch a missle they have to put it on a launchpad which takes a few days and anyways they have a million man army just because they more than likely lack body armor

you all see to forget that we allready have over 28,000 troops over there and hell the North is still pretty much stuck in the 1950s and for them to launch a missle they have to put it on a launchpad which takes a few days and anyways they have a million man army just because they more than likely lack body armor

still a million man army against 28,000 i see a big difference there.and yes i know we have more men but really we are already in two wars already and for us to get into another one man it really is gonna be WWIII soon with us.
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

still a million man army against 28,000 i see a big difference there.and yes i know we have more men but really we are already in two wars already and for us to get into another one man it really is gonna be WWIII soon with us.

our 28000 could do it lol, all in all the north is stupid if they want to start a war with the u.s. Edited by MATTMAN24

and if we invade, that crazy leader has between 5-10 nukes available for use. That would be a catastrophy.

Diplomacy has to previal, otherwise, the consequences of war would be unimaginable.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

you seem to forget that south Korea has an army too on top of that we have way more technology than what the north has Im sure if we really wanted to we could fly a few drones over the place and take out quite a few of that million man army hell if we really wanted to be cruel we could use white phosphorus which burns untill its all gone and to think that its perfectly legal too