90 300zx - My First Custom Build - Dc Level Iv 15s

looks really clean! i bet it sounds great with the hatch. now its time for some vids!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Your install came out real clean.

It really did look like it belonged in there, like if it were a stock system or something.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

very clean, a little small on the ports, but willing to bet it sounds great with all music

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

amazing!! always nice to see family getting involved. haha my mom likes bass but refuses to have anything taking up cargo space. Oh well.

Build looks incredible. Lot of work put into this but its worth it. So curious....what tweets do you want? since you said you didn't want to flush mount until you had the tweets you really wanted. now....I demand vids!!! want to see that in action :P

The privacy screen is nice but damn, it must rattle like crazy. I know mine does :D

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

you sir have my alltime fav car.. although i prefer the 92 and higher models. the 90s have a less durable motor and the electronic hicas steering (twin turbos only ) the 92 and up went to a hydraulic setup that was much more reliable.

anyways. i really want to own a twin turbo 300zx one day.. they are beautiful cars.

im glad you did a really nice install because i wouldhate to see a z disgraced with a janky ass install.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...