thats all mexican american food you want real tacos go to the tacos truck man now that is good tacos..

and i heard that taco bell was made from a white dude this true?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

hey gatto and rat is the bombskits lol.

but you gotta know the taco truck people cause those you usually find in mexico that do that shit.

andi jsut learned that pepsi owns taco bell.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

La Favorita, has the best carne asada taco's ever, both Sacramento and Rancho Cordova locations are the bomb

though we had some good chicken casadilla's from some local place in fresno by Rays shop shit was bomb.

Archived