so a couple of months ago this shop did my install right! i posted a couple pics of the build, the box design was pretty coo but just didnt meet my expectations, had a friend build me another box and then i got wat i wanted, been wanting to hit up a show but something always happens last minute dat i cant travel anywhere, so i get a call they leave a message and its the guy from the shop dat did my install saying that they are gonna have a sound off comp and they want me to go to show off wat they made lol, well dat box is in my garage collecting dust, but shit i really want to go but well you know.... so wat should i do???

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

if the box did not meet ur expectations just tell them dont dance around it

but that just me

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

if the box did not meet ur expectations just tell them dont dance around it

but that just me

yeah ur right i mean all i kept hearing when they were doing my install that i should have gotten some jl w7s instead of my dc lvl 4s! and when it was done it got finished at the same time they were doing this mustang wit a 12 w7 on a 1000 jl amp and they said that da mustang bumped more than mine!! i got kinda pissed dat they would say that but hey maybe it did cause they built his box better than mine or i dont know!! and i mean there aint many ppl wit big beats around here so maybe i can take them all now dat i got my 15s :spiteful:

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

just cause you have dc doesnt mean others couldnt be louder..more than likely they were just saying that to get you to wanna buy them...but the w7 is a loud ass sub so it could have been

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

keep it real with them.. tell you change out the box cause you didnt like it sounded.. but tell them you are more then likely to drop by if they wanted.. (assuming you might go)

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

just cause you have dc doesnt mean others couldnt be louder..more than likely they were just saying that to get you to wanna buy them...but the w7 is a loud ass sub so it could have been

oh dont get me wrong i know dam well w7s are loud ass fuck but are they louder than 2 dcs lvl 4s on about 3000rms wit a better electrical and way more space than what they had to work with with just 1 w7 on 1 1000 jl amp stock electical no extra bats, when they saw my subs they had never even heard of them, all it was was bla bla bla w7s if you just had them or if you had kicker cvxs( which is what i had before i upgraded to my dcs) i had 2 12s kicker cvxs and they pounded, i upgraded to just 1 dc lvl 4 12 in a great box and it killed my 2 cvx's so i guess the moral of the story is maybe they just know how to work wit jls and kickers and just did not know how to build a box for my dcs

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

keep it real with them.. tell you change out the box cause you didnt like it sounded.. but tell them you are more then likely to drop by if they wanted.. (assuming you might go)

i guess so well i did upgrade to 15s so ill just tell them that i got a new set up wit 15s and dat ill show up since their shop is like 5 blocks away

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

I think you should tell them you didn't like how the enclosure they built for you turned out, but you should still go with the 12's and show them that a w7 isn't the only woofer that could get loud.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I think you should tell them you didn't like how the enclosure they built for you turned out, but you should still go with the 12's and show them that a w7 isn't the only woofer that could get loud.

best course of action.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif