Meca Show In Columbus Ohio..6/27

oh wow, ok im gonna be there just to hang out, my car is dirty and a mess lol, and i dont have my XLs so no point in trying :P but i have a white integra so feel free to come say hi

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i just left, it was a nice turn out, some pretty loud systems, a few over 150s :) i didnt compete tho, just came to kick it

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

<---- Got a little baked and didnt go to bed till 5am, needless to say, i hadnt even rolled over once by the time i needed to be there..

Thats alright, there were a few people there i guess who i dont get along with anyway and i didnt feel like drama.

This just means we all need to plan for Gibraltor in Taylor Mi. and roll deep to that show!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

this one was really chill, no one arguing every one just had a great time and got to hang out ! seemed like every one liked each other :)

Team DC Audio

michigan?? how far of a drive is that for you? add 3 hours onto that for me. sounds far as hell...but might not be as bad as i'm thinking

thats why ya drive to my house and then we go from there. its right at 3 hrs to the trade center from my house. But we have a place to crash up there at my brothers.. no long drive after the show

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member