Sundown Audio

WHO MAKES A SOLID 4 CHANNEL AMP FOR MIDS AND HIGHS

amariga09

alpine pdx amps are great. i have a set of 720prs on a pdx150 and they sound very nice

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

low voltage? thats what it sounds like to me.

X2. double check your grounds 2

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

mcintosh mc431!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

hey if both amps are run off the same rcas wouldnt that lower the input voltage to the amps and mess them up? the the hifonics might not have proper protection the save itself which could be wh ythe kicker is only going into protect

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

http://www.westcoastmall.net/audiopipe-apf...ier-p-4949.html just ordered two of these for my mids/high's. 300 watts per two channels bridged at 4 ohms 100 watts x4 at 4ohm otherwise. I'll be powering 16 speakers off of two of them bridged at 4ohms per 4 speakers. for 140 per amp we'll see how they hold up

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

What do you guys think about the kicker zx650.4 ..... do you think it would be a good buy? .... I think i might need alittle more power .... i think i might be putting to much on my kicker zx350.4

honestly i think thats a bit much i have the kicker 700.5 hooked up to 4 6x9 pioneers and they popped with in 10 seconds of turning it on

hey if both amps are run off the same rcas wouldnt that lower the input voltage to the amps and mess them up? the the hifonics might not have proper protection the save itself which could be wh ythe kicker is only going into protect

I think their just linked together ... and my hifonics amp does have protect mode on it

Archived