Sonic Electronix

There is a guy here selling some Rockford Fosgate Punch Pro Power Series 10" Subs for $60.00 and that includes the box.

I was thinking about maybe picking them up.. reason why is I have a T10001BD amp coming and I did not want to put it on 2 P2 12's alone on it it would be too much power for them, so I though I could pick these up and run 12's and 10's off of the T10001BD amp. Now these 10's are the Punch Pro Power Series and they are 4ohm dual coil subs.

That would give me 2 12" Dual VC subs @ 4oms

and 2 10 Dual VC Subs at 4ohm

And even if I dont put them in my current build maybe I can throw them in my car

This is what they look like

10punchpro.jpg

10punchpro2.jpg

Edited by Hotdog

ive heard alot of people say dont mix sub sizes, not sure why exactly but ill be watchin to see myself,

I went ahead and picked them up... I will have to make a new box for them though.. They were in very good condition I hooked them up to my amp and they played well.

When I brought them home I took one of them out of the box and inspected the bottom... Still good condition.

I was thinking that this guy was not doing these subs any justice at all the were in a 1cf sealed enclosure.

I will build another box and tune it that same as my other box and try it out.. if it dont sound right then I will put it in my other vehicle.

if you bought 2 of those for 60.00 you got a damn good deal

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

if you bought 2 of those for 60.00 you got a damn good deal

yep 60.00

I could not pass it up...got it through Craiglist

Edited by Hotdog

hell ya thats a good deal, i got 2 rockford punch he2 12's for $150, n i miss those things alot, never got to throw some real power on them, anyone kno were one might can find some old rockford stuff? ima oldschool fan myself, not sayin the new stuff isn't good but i like the older stuff, and it looked better imo

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I was planning on trying to put this in to my system to see how it sounds.. two 12's and these two 10's on a RF 10001BD amp

Either that or leave my p6002 on my p2d412's and put the T10001bd on the 10's

My p2's cant handle the T10001bd but I think the 10's can

Edited by Hotdog

i would ditch the 12's and keep the 10's. those 10's can take twice the power the 12's can

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

hell ya thats a good deal, i got 2 rockford punch he2 12's for $150, n i miss those things alot, never got to throw some real power on them, anyone kno were one might can find some old rockford stuff? ima oldschool fan myself, not sayin the new stuff isn't good but i like the older stuff, and it looked better imo

1lowsuv has a museum of rf stuff lol