doug118 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 acura is HONDA's luxury brand!! another genius 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
SQMonte Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 no! if i do anything it will be a sq system:cool: Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
00_XJ Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 Nice man, looks very clean for sure. I'm more of an american muscle kinda guy but I'd drive it. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
Haydog17 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 acura is HONDA's luxury brand!! another geniusHaha my bad bro, I was just looking at the Nissan 370 Z. Mix up, I meant Honda. Pretty much any Japanese car, *besides Mitsubishi* is reliable to buy.
doug118 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 mitsubishi is just as reliable as any other japanese manufacturer but thats for another thread 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
SundownTL3.2 Posted June 29, 2009 Author Report Posted June 29, 2009 lol. the vtec sounds sexy!!!!!!!! and i won the second skin promotion so i am going to use all second skin products on the car 2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING
ChevyBoy Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 Haha my bad bro, I was just looking at the Nissan 370 Z. Mix up, I meant Honda. Pretty much any Japanese car, *besides Mitsubishi* is reliable to buy.mazda isnt a jap car. its ford. we all know how reliable ford is. nice car man.
RamenNoodles Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 mazda isnt a jap car. its ford. we all know how reliable ford is. nice car man. At least both of them are still in business and not on the verge of bankruptcy. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
RamenNoodles Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 thanks guys:) it is fast!! beat a acura rsx type s 6 speed.......... I dont believe this... Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.