Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

how old were you when you had your first system or first got into car audio?? i just turned 16 today and i've been into car audio for abot 2 years now. i kinda hope to turn out like some of the guys on here with larger systems. i'm finally gonna get my first real system this year and i think 16 is a good age to start. so how old were you?

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Posted

same age as u...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

1988 16 years old 1975 formula 400 firebird

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab

Posted

17 in my 1967 Buick Skylark

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

I got into audio when I was around 14 or 15. My boy who is now in prison for murder had a van with a flea market fosgate system. Been into audio ever since. Been in the lanes on and off since 05

EDIT: Ohh and my first system was 2 Audiobahn Speical Edition 12"s on a Fosgate 301M amp.

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

Posted

I was probably 6-7. Bought 2 12 inch pyle blue waves for my room when i was like 13-14 and planned on putting them in my car when i got one. which when i turned 16 i did and they blew probably a week later lol. now im 18 going on 19.

2000 ford taurus SE 24v DOHC

Doors: MachAudio Stock System

Subwoofer: 18" WMD D2 4.8cft @ 35hz

Amp: Hifonics Bxi 1210D Amp

Wire:4/0 gauge power wire to amp

Alt: Stock Alt

Posted

like around 13 i bought a lightning audio sub at walmart and a truck box at a yard sale and put it i n my room and my brother gave me a pioneer in a really cool bandpass box both 10s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 375 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...