4 sundown sa-12's, one jeep 2/23/11 30hz

Clearing the headlamps?

Actually Steph3n has a pair of the limited headlights at his place for me, I just need to pick them up or meet him somewhere for them.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii304/tbm5690/Jeep/DSC01052.jpg

Actually Steph3n has a pair of the limited headlights at his place for me, I just need to pick them up or meet him somewhere for them.

http://i267.photobuc...ep/DSC01052.jpg

oh ok nice!

• 2 months later...

187.jpg

Box has a pretty flat response, outlaw, door open, window score does not change much from the 145 range. Verdict still stands that it sounds loud as shit but does not do numbers lmao. 28hz on the dash with the doors open does mid 30's, 135-ish. I think that was the most impressive number I put up honestly. High 59's at 28hz in the port lol

That box looks pretty nice, why the change?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

prolly because sa-12's are ftw :D,

btw bullet, if you dont mind sharing your box specs with me, prolly gonna end up doin 4 sa-12's or 4 obsidians in the back of an explorer

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

miss my jeep, might haft to come try and show you up with my little Camry, lol. well at least for SQ maybe.

15" FI Q @ 1600 watts

box by DL Designz 2.8^3ft @ 32hz

saz-3000D @2 ohms

sax-100.2 @4 ohms

front stage - polk momo's

1/0 pos and neg runs to the back.

a crap ton of sound deading from secondskin.

143DB sealed on the windshield.

build log

I wanted to see if this design could get me a few db which it may have, number change all the time in my jeep lol. Jeeps suck for SPL. The response is very nice and it plays sooooo low. I think I said before with borth doors open at 28hz did a 134+

I love the look of that box. Wheres the vids ?

Nothing yet, only got it done late last night and now I am out before we get iced in for the next two days. And as giving away the box plans I don't know if I can give them out. They were given to me by a teammate.

should do 6-8 12s haha really get that thing loud

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived