Second Skin Audio

good or bad sub - incriminator audio 21 inch sub.

Jasonbc

Since this guy is going to be running it daily give me atleast 1 reason he should get the Warden over the DP besides the fact you can tell people you have a neodymium subwoofer and dumbfound them?

The warden is rated to handle 1000w more than the DP, and it's a lighter sub. if IA listed the T/S parameters for both subs I could probably give some more reasons but in a daily driver powered by 2,200w there probably wouldn't be that big of a difference between the two I just recommended the warden because I love those sexy neo magnets :wub:

4 fully loaded Fi sp4 15's

2 Crescendo bc5500s

Crescendo c1100.4

6 focal mids

Vifa tweets

5 XS Power d3100's

Pioneer avh-p4200dvd

All crammed into a mustang.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150569-mikeg321s-fi-nendo-mustang-getting-walled-videos-page-4/

well, the sub is expensive enough as it is. $1300 is alot of money to throw down on the warden 21. but thanks for everyones ideas/opinions nonetheless. need to convince the g/f that a 21 inch sub can still be practical ?? lol

i was tryin to find out if that was just all hype of if they were going to make a 22. and if so i wonder when they are going to come out with it

Nobody really knows lol

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived