thehoe92 Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> definitely need to wait for the HD to kick in Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
BulletInjection Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 bad ass video My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Noobtastic14 Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 sweet editing! i want MOAR WOOFA PORN -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
on1wheel06 Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 sick ass job on the video!!! 2003 Silverado Kenwood 8120 Sundown SAX125.2 Hertz HSK165.4 Sundown SAZ1500 Deciding on subs
99vic Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 that vid is the shit!truck is hella clean. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Rose-Villian Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 hey i put some screws down in that box lol i was part off that box build for real tho LMAO!!! HELLAAA!!!! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Soulman07 Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 good stuff man, I love the creativity in your video's....Do I see sony vegas? Or final cut? Could be adobe, I get lost within them from time to time A+ material though. OH!!!! Shit is slamming too!!! Those batteries laying there scare the shit out of me though...I had mine do a flip in my trunk once... It was badddddddd 1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup Viper 791XV Primer Stage 5/8 Static Drop Kinetik HC1800 Big 3 Knu Flex 0 Team Tex Flex
thehoe92 Posted July 3, 2009 Report Posted July 3, 2009 I use Final Cut Pro. that is :13 seconds into the video. the color correcting takes the longest from finding the right look to rendering. you can see the difference... the raw footage is on the left and the final footage from the timeline is on the right. Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
zfrerichs Posted July 3, 2009 Report Posted July 3, 2009 pretty good vid bro... i wanna see this setup on the other 83 pound chunk of metal you have sitting in your room get that damn alt bracket already!!! lol Roseville, CA
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.