July 11 3x event in Taylor Mi.

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/4/20238.html

From the Detroit Craigslist ad:

Michigans 5th Annual DB DRAGGIN DETROIT SOUND COMPETITION! The biggest and baddest audio competition in the state of michigan is back! July 11th at Gibralter Trade Center in Taylor Michigan! Come see the loudest cars from all over the USA. Demo cars! Classic Cars USMA Nationals South! Burn out contest! Bikini Contest! Live Braudcast From Channel 95.5 Radio! Low Riders Tuners You name it, It will be there! Bring a friend! Discouts to Car Show Entries. Draggin Detroit Mega Show! Rat Rods! Beer Tent! Plus Gibralter Trade Center! This should be a great show as usual with lots of fun and loud cars!

Entry fee is 25 per car for bass race or db drag or 35 for both. There is a 5$ gate fee to enter the show.

Questions about setting up or wanting to be a demo please contact me I sitll have room. Trophy sponcers welcome Also looking for Prouduct sponcors for give aways and raffles.

Last year we gave away over 1200$ in prizes!! Hopefully this year will be as good! 85 Cars competed last year! Record Turn out expected this year! Dont Miss IT!!

Jason Muns

248 802 1534

This will be my first Comp with my truck, or in 10yrs for that matter..I plan on doing both DBdrag and BassRace, just to get as much meter time as i can.

Lets get a little Roll Call of sorts for those planning to attend, we should get a meeting area figured out and roll SMD deep into teh show..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

if money is in my favor i'm down to go. i'll have to request off for that day tho

from teh info in the link, its gonna have the db drag,bassrace,port wars,outlaw and a king of street for cash as well, 80$ will get you in all of the contests for the weekend with your gate fees... I have a few vendor passes to get in the gates for free, but only a few.ill call my brother and see what he can do for some more freebies!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

damn, i'm getting home the following weekend after the summer semester, went last year and it was a blast with a huge turnout....owell just gonna have to wait till next year :(

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

damn, i'm getting home the following weekend after the summer semester, went last year and it was a blast with a huge turnout....owell just gonna have to wait till next year :(

That sux a fat one bro...

Ive never competed, but the turnout was huge the couple times i saw it..(i used to work in gibraltor) so i hope its a killer turn out this year.

My mom wants to come to this event.. she was big into watching me back when i was in HS, now im 30 and she still thinks its cool to "Watch all those speakers move that much" at 50..haha gotta luv Momz! Hell she'd sit on the roof in the s-10 for me! LMAO

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

haha hell yeah! bring her!!

I can see it now, Chris n Momz doing Keg stands at the beer tent...and this 100lbs 50yr old women strapped to the roof of the explorer screaming out its got one more DEEEEBEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

was planin on making it and doing street b but my bro blew up my shit... im trying to locate a recone kit which i guess i cant get.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...