Jump to content

Cop pulled up in front of my driveway


Recommended Posts

Posted

I think you might be just paranoid. I was walking into a gas station by my house that has a large police presence at nearly all hours of the day. I too had been following a cop and then another pulled out behind me, en route to the gas station.

I had some weed on me so was paranoid (as it stunk up the whole car) so left it in the car.

I get out and A THIRD cop pulls up. The three of them walk into the store behind me and I hold the door for them (as I do for everyone) then turn my back when one says "What's up Michael?" and my name is Mike (actually its another but I'm using a similar nickname/longname).

Now, nobody calls me that full name besides police and an angry mother.

Turns out the 3rd cop had the last name of Michael and I turned around ready to just lay down and get handcuffed. They were like "sorry" and I gave a harsh stoner laugh like "Woah, you had me there. Haw haw."

Scary stuff.

I thought for sure they had run my plates or something.

lol i would have shat my pants...

Team Bass-Hz

Posted

Posted Image

LMAO THE TERMINATOR HAAHHAHAAHA!!!

Yeah man.. my day has finally been turned around with that!

when a cop is acting like that all crazy you just get his cop number on his car and write it down and give it to the higher ups cause they know no officer should be acting a fool like that

Perhaps, but yeah, I refused to approach the cop.

if a cop where to pull in front, you dont go up to him/her and ask what is the problem. it then makes you suspicious of something even though you did absolutely nothing. all you do is continue to do whatever you were doing. if the cop were to come out of his car and approach you, then you can hang up. in all honesty, the cop probably got some kind of disturbance call (probably not) and was just checking to see if everything was ok. their job is to keep you safe and make sure everything is ok. i think he was just doing his job, really...

Luckily, I did not approach the cop.

And yes, if I was disrupting the neighbor, then I completely agree with what the cop was doing.

Not that I have any issues with cops... I respect them and am happy that I can safely sleep at night because they are doing their job.

But, however, if the cop pulled up to my driveway to give me a ticket for speeding...

Just picture this a moment, will you, just generally speaking here:

1st Cop contacts 2nd cop, "Yo, license plate ####### was speeding"

2nd cop: "Ok? How come you didn't give him a ticket?"

1st Cop: "I'm on brake? I'm ahead of him? I'm..."

You get the picture?

I'm pretty sure if the 2nd cop was smart, he would then realize that the first cop was speeding as well...

Yes, the conversation might not be accurate, but however, it will result with why the 1st cop didn't get me...

And if it results to lying, then that's just going against the rules of the court.

Once again, note:

I do not have problems with the enforcement of the cops.

I am glad that they are here.

But when it comes to few cops thinking they are higher then the law and can do whatever they want...

That's when it is quite absurd.

It's not that I hate them, but it's just absurd...

But anyhow, thanks for the answers everyone !

But, no one answered my questions, lol!

Posted

cliffs? i dont want to read all tat

Then you didn't need to waste your time reading my posts.

The reason why I posted this topic was so I can get some positive feedbacks.

Not saying I hate you :X

Have you thought that maybe the cop pulled up to the driveway had nothing to do with the cop on the highway?

He could have been driving by and thought you were someone breaking into a car and pulled up for a closer look.

You should thank the cop for keeping an eye out.

I completely agree with what you say.

But my neighborhood has NEVER had a cop come inside it before...

8 Months ago, all our neighbors vehicles were robbed of, me and some other neighbors called the cops.

They REFUSED to come because they doubt that such terrible thing could occur in such a nice community.

So, even with a real crime that underwent, cops still never came up into our neighborhood.

Edit://

Don't know feel like adding more details:

Another example is, on Halloween last year, lots of houses were vandalized and many neighbors complained and asked if they can have a cop standby in their street, no cop came.

(My house was the one vandalized, and I made the call.)

I think you might be just paranoid. I was walking into a gas station by my house that has a large police presence at nearly all hours of the day. I too had been following a cop and then another pulled out behind me, en route to the gas station.

I had some weed on me so was paranoid (as it stunk up the whole car) so left it in the car.

I get out and A THIRD cop pulls up. The three of them walk into the store behind me and I hold the door for them (as I do for everyone) then turn my back when one says "What's up Michael?" and my name is Mike (actually its another but I'm using a similar nickname/longname).

Now, nobody calls me that full name besides police and an angry mother.

Turns out the 3rd cop had the last name of Michael and I turned around ready to just lay down and get handcuffed. They were like "sorry" and I gave a harsh stoner laugh like "Woah, you had me there. Haw haw."

Scary stuff.

I thought for sure they had run my plates or something.

Wow, that is some scary stuff.

I cannot relate to that no matter what.

On account I do not take illegal substance :P

You can perhaps say I was a bit paranoid, but, I was mostly "pissed off".

However, I showed no emotion of the cop being there in my driveway and continued to adjust the gains.

Mabey he thought you were a theif trying to rip off the car/contents in the car. So he chose to observe you. Coming back later to double check.

How far away was he parked from you?

In terms of feet:

11-12 ft?

Posted

Once again, I do appreciate everyone taking their time in answering my post.

To some it may seem very immature, well, all I can say is, just don't read it. And I mean it in the most nicest respectable way.

Posted

im with redbaron

~Matthew

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6 3L

(1) ScyTek Astra 4000RS-2W-1 2-Way Remote Start Alarm

with Shock and Proximity

(1) 20% Tint All Around (Gately Audio)

(1) 250 Amperage HO Alternator

(1) Big 3 Done In 1/0

(2) Kinetik HC2400 Power Cell

(1) Alpine IVA-D106 Receiver

(1) Peripheral Video Bypass Device

(4) Alpine SPS-17C2 Speakers

(1) Alpine KCE-422i iPod Control Interface

(4) Sheets Dynamat Extreme; for speakers

(1) 10 Square Feet Hushmat (Trunk & Rear Deck)

(4) DC Audio Level 4 15" D2 Subwoofer w/ Level 5 Coils

(1) Wall Built By David, Tuned to 32 Hz

(1) Rockford Fosgate T40001bd Amplifier

(1) Stinger 1/0 Wiring (2 runs of + 2 runs of -)

(1) Stinger Volt Meter

Posted

it was possibly a combination of things...disturbing the neighbors maybe..moods change all the time....

you were not infront of the other cop too long from what i understand..so did he get your plates just incase you followed him...Probably not

as for what might happen in the future, more than likely nothing. I would not worry about it

If say 3-4 days go by and you have not heard anything...there should be no problem.

As for the neighbors..I dunno how old you are...but people will play...Toys just get louder and louder...

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

Posted

Seems to me that it was just an officer patroling the neighborhood, maybe heard your music getting a litttle loud so stopped in front of your house just to make sure you don't crank the shit to the max. He might have been finishing up some reports he needed to finish too, I doubt the two cops had anything to do with each other. Your just one paranoid mofo ;).

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Posted

holy sh*t...

that was like rading a novel..

anyway i agree w/ ed... i think he might of been passing, however i wouldn't put it past a that other cop who was driving recklessly to radio in you plate#...

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Posted

it was possibly a combination of things...disturbing the neighbors maybe..moods change all the time....

you were not infront of the other cop too long from what i understand..so did he get your plates just incase you followed him...Probably not

as for what might happen in the future, more than likely nothing. I would not worry about it

If say 3-4 days go by and you have not heard anything...there should be no problem.

As for the neighbors..I dunno how old you are...but people will play...Toys just get louder and louder...

Haha, I completely agree with your comment.

Yeah, I'm just letting the whole thing slide; my mind went back onto my subwoofer and I was completely stress relieved when I finished adjusting the gains and bumpin my sub.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3009 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...