dbqkqh Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 Update: I've been charged with 2 tickets... I have a court hearing in couple weeks..... I received a voice-mail confirming date/location and the arrival via mail notification... END TOPIC. *sigh* My guts were right...
St.Ides Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 Next thing you know, a cop pulls up in front of my driveway... But the cop stayed there for quite a while... I was about to approach his vehicle, but then he just drove off. TNCB ....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?
Beanz Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 when a cop is acting like that all crazy you just get his cop number on his car and write it down and give it to the higher ups cause they know no officer should be acting a fool like that That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Beanz Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 DBL POST damn flood control. That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
enemyofsilence Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 if a cop where to pull in front, you dont go up to him/her and ask what is the problem. it then makes you suspicious of something even though you did absolutely nothing. all you do is continue to do whatever you were doing. if the cop were to come out of his car and approach you, then you can hang up. in all honesty, the cop probably got some kind of disturbance call (probably not) and was just checking to see if everything was ok. their job is to keep you safe and make sure everything is ok. i think he was just doing his job, really... Team Bass-Hz
redbaron80 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 LOL http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Stephen Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 cliffs? i dont want to read all tat you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
HHR Ed Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 Have you thought that maybe the cop pulled up to the driveway had nothing to do with the cop on the highway? He could have been driving by and thought you were someone breaking into a car and pulled up for a closer look. You should thank the cop for keeping an eye out. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
slugdub Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 I think you might be just paranoid. I was walking into a gas station by my house that has a large police presence at nearly all hours of the day. I too had been following a cop and then another pulled out behind me, en route to the gas station. I had some weed on me so was paranoid (as it stunk up the whole car) so left it in the car. I get out and A THIRD cop pulls up. The three of them walk into the store behind me and I hold the door for them (as I do for everyone) then turn my back when one says "What's up Michael?" and my name is Mike (actually its another but I'm using a similar nickname/longname). Now, nobody calls me that full name besides police and an angry mother. Turns out the 3rd cop had the last name of Michael and I turned around ready to just lay down and get handcuffed. They were like "sorry" and I gave a harsh stoner laugh like "Woah, you had me there. Haw haw." Scary stuff. I thought for sure they had run my plates or something.
just_dave Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 Mabey he thought you were a theif trying to rip off the car/contents in the car. So he chose to observe you. Coming back later to double check. How far away was he parked from you? 2005 Ford Explorer Pioneer Premier DEH-P800PRS Alpine MRP-F550 Kicker KX600.1 Alpine Type-X 6.5's And a Big Thanks to Clay of A Team Audio for the DC Level 3-12" Sub!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.