dbqkqh Posted June 29, 2009 Author Report Posted June 29, 2009 This tread is getting old I am sorry to hear that. However, I did get good comments and it made me get my mind off of such stressful thing.
dbqkqh Posted June 29, 2009 Author Report Posted June 29, 2009 Once again, Thank you members of Steve Meade Designs on answering my topic, I enjoyed reading through all of them and took in consideration of your advices. Even though I do not understand why people would come into this post and post a rude comment that has nothing regardless of the scenario, I do enjoy reading them as well. I deeply apologize for "wasting" some of your guy's time. I wish I could of somehow prevented you guys from clicking on this post, which I truly mean it - no sarcasm. But overall, I do apologize for not being detailed in the topic's title. Once again, thank you all for answering! I'm semi-new to this forum and so far everyone's been a great help!
Herrie_V Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 U look like youre a good guy, just dont be so paranoid bro. Chill out I got a present for u click me
Torres Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 i dont get what is so stressful? cop on highway didnt bother you. cop on street didnt bother you. parked. drove away. nothing happened to you. waste of thread bandwidth? pics of setup will help. this is an audio forum after all
dbqkqh Posted June 29, 2009 Author Report Posted June 29, 2009 U look like youre a good guy, just dont be so paranoid bro. Chill out I got a present for u click me Aha, sorry for my "paranoia". But thanks anyway. And, sorry, I am going to have to pass on clicking that link.
Torres Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 I got a present for u click meGAAAAHAHAHAH :rofl: is it bad to have it just going in the background? EDIT: ok it's done now
dbqkqh Posted June 29, 2009 Author Report Posted June 29, 2009 i dont get what is so stressful? cop on highway didnt bother you. cop on street didnt bother you. parked. drove away. nothing happened to you. waste of thread bandwidth? pics of setup will help. this is an audio forum after all Well, I'm not going to explain why it was so "stressful" and I can completely understand why you wouldn't understand or anyone here; not that I am questioning your sense of intelligence. And yes, I do understand that this is an audio forum, and may I add that it is a very respectable audio forum. I've learned a lot all thanks to SMD members. But that is why this post is located in off-topic.
Herrie_V Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 And, sorry, I am going to have to pass on clicking that link. Okay, np, try this one instead: http://tinyurl.com/nczvt5
Herrie_V Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 GAAAAHAHAHAH is it bad to have it just going in the background? EDIT: ok it's done now Yes its bad sir lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.