so ya in a freek accedent i picked out a mr clean auto wash kit at our christmas party last night.... lol all the peeps that have been there a while got to pick from a table of "good" shit and i was getting pissy because i was like 4th from the last person... well seems as no one wanted this thing that was in what looked like a decorated christmas trash bag... i untie it to find my lovely gift!!! So has anyone here ever used this b4? any reviews?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I have tried it with a number of cars, my dad got one so i had to try it out, its ok if you just wanted a quick wash and you are fine with a few water spots, dont use it if there is alot of dirt, still have to scrub. the filters go bad really quick had to replace ours after like 4 car washes, but we wash longer then a normal person. I guess what I am saying is dont get it unless you just want to do a quick wash.

i would not use it on a car you want to look awesome, got one for my b-day but would have never paid for it.....waterspots like a mofo, it doesnt work as advertised and dont clean worth a damn...stick to the elbow grease

new setup in the works

Yeah all bad on this one  :V i at least used it as a quick on of thats easy to grab but then it broke.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lol hmm i guess ill try a few things to try and make it work.... lol ill wash the car normally to get most of everything off then do it the mr clean way and see how if it works...

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Guest Nismofreak

lol hmm i guess ill try a few things to try and make it work.... lol ill wash the car normally to get most of everything off then do it the mr clean way and see how if it works...

Don't get it. Your wasting some money on a stupid thing >:(

lol i got it free and the car towels i got from autozone still leave a lil bit of fabric on the ride... just looking for other alternatives...