RamenNoodle's Accord Wall Build

ah shit westminsters future finest right here LoL...DO WORK

and if u need ne help with anything just hit me up...im never doing shit...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I think the best part about this build is that I'll get to hear it in person. Now get to work!! :clapping:

It will probably be 2 months or so before its up and playing because of money, but definitely man! Hopefully there will still be a show left in the season

ah shit westminsters future finest right here LoL...DO WORK

and if u need ne help with anything just hit me up...im never doing shit...

Definitely man, when it comes time to build the wall, ill let you know.

so you already got the suspension? You could have called up Ground-Control and got custom springs with a really stiff rate so the back would ride much more normal with the extra 400lbs in the back. the F&F coilovers may not last that long with the extra weight for too long

so you already got the suspension? You could have called up Ground-Control and got custom springs with a really stiff rate so the back would ride much more normal with the extra 400lbs in the back. the F&F coilovers may not last that long with the extra weight for too long

Havent made the purchase on them yet.

And why do you say the F&F wont hold up very long? You can control the dampening on them.

those springs and shocks aren't made to handle an extra 400lbs though. if you go through ground-control you can get a custom spring rate which in your case would be really stiff so the shocks won't have to be stiffened to their limit which in turn will shorten their life span

and some ground control coilovers and some kyb agx struts will be cheaper and a much better ride

struts

http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/suspens...&perfCode=S

ground control

http://www.ground-control-store.com/produc...hp/II=515/CA=61

call up ground-control and tell them what you are doing with the car, they are SUPER helpful. they are all car guys, not some random people who read from a manual to help you with your problems and don't know crap

It will actually be more like 800lbs when its all said and done. I have 250lbs in batteries alone. Each amp is like 20+ Subs are 40-45, and wood and fiberglass will add up too.

That's the price you gotta pay bro....hell at that point it might be easier to throw in a set of strut bags with just a schrader valve on it...and you can adjust your own spring rate.

And I'm lookin forward to this build also. :D

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Archived