WTT For Fireworks

is it illegal to ship fireworks lol I live in one of them states that you can buy them.....

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

its not expencive to get fire works, but u do get ur moneys worth, are the ones that go past 6ft legal there? here i get mine from sc n i think i spent around $150 on mine, i got 3 boxs of mortars, and 5 packs of roman candles, the mortars i get come with either 12-18 ina box, i dnt buy that wimpy walmart fake tnt shit, the real tnt stuff is good tho

but what i like is cherry bomb mortars, n i got some that are cherry bomb gold lable mortars with 18 in the box n tube, when i do buy mine its around the 4th n i buy a good few, but last year i got a pack of roman candles for $1 for a pack of 5, and a huge ass pile of firecrackers for $1, i unno what kinda fireworks they have in cali but here u get what u pay for, but i always spend around $100-$200 on fireworks if ima do it, do it right

but i always stay clear of bottle rockets, u cant predict were they will go, like u can a mortar, n mortars sound killer

i wanna become a pyrotechnic so i can build some, n get killer discounts on em to

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i unno what kinda fireworks they have in cali but here u get what u pay for, but i always spend around $100-$200 on fireworks if ima do it, do it right

but i always stay clear of bottle rockets, u cant predict were they will go, like u can a mortar, n mortars sound killer

In "My" city Safe n Sane are legal......I just said "Fireworks" as to not do anything illegal on here *coughPMcough*....Since they sell legal fiireworks here, my place is always the party house on the 4th and I do let people bring what they want with the exception of ANY type of rockets....too many shake roofs around here.

I will say..."I like Cakes...." :ph34r:

if no one takes u up on that, can i give you cash for that amp? ill buy it right now - call me if so bro.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

You have PM ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

*Local Only* (Stockton, Lodi, Sac)

I have a T300.2 I paid $145 for...Will trade for $125 of Fireworks.

IMG_1724.jpg

PM me with what you can get. :8)

I have 125 dollars worth of the snakes, how bout that trade LOL.

They are super fun

ist2_1911175-fireworks-stand-snake.jpg

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.