Second Skin Audio

What box finish should i use?!?!

??  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How should i finish the wall of my car?

• Blue w/Silver Accents
    • Light wood Stain
    • Other (Post What)

does the machine you used to cut out the mdf have a bit to cut aluminum? If so , I say go with a sheet of brushed aluminum! Or maybe just make a template of the wall and have a metal shop cut it out for you. I think it would look bad ass plus I have never seen it done on a wall before.

Too Much Stuff to list .

blue and silver.. kinda same coloring and stuff as mine tho lol

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

NOT a fan of the bed liner.

IDK- just never sounded like a good idea to me.

I will do some stuff to aid in sealing and smoothing the inside, but damnit not bedliner

-drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

color matching would be nice but I just love the contrast between the big black subs and port against that awesome oak wood grain. A light stain would look amazing. but hey blue is your car not mine :P she is all yours to play with, lol I just help. it's gonna be a bitch wrapping it though lolz.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

does the machine you used to cut out the mdf have a bit to cut aluminum? If so , I say go with a sheet of brushed aluminum! Or maybe just make a template of the wall and have a metal shop cut it out for you. I think it would look bad ass plus I have never seen it done on a wall before.

This (possibly blue anodized?) thatd look sexy

blue crushed velvet or suede to match the dc logo.... that would look siiiiick

Or this

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

I have a weird feeling that wouldn't sound good.

maybe if you put some second skin over that aluminum :rofl:

but if you are big on numbers don't do shag because I think it was jack that was telling me that air gets trapped in fibers like that and takes away tenths of a decibel.

the blue velvet would be pretty sick I've always liked the look of suede...

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple