Chevy, the new fords look constipated....

The interior in the f150 is so much nicer than the avalanche, and thats the only thing driving me toward the ford. Aircooled/heated seats, power rear window, alot of little things the chevy doesn't have.

teamsundown-1.jpg

The interior in the f150 is so much nicer than the avalanche, and thats the only thing driving me toward the ford. Aircooled/heated seats, power rear window, alot of little things the chevy doesn't have.

Hmm summertime nut coolers is a tuff one to pass up...

I just prefer the looks of Chevs, and especially if you plan to do aftermarket stuff, it seems there is alot better looking stuff out for the chevs.

I guess what i would do in your spot is do a lame ass written Pros-Cons list.. It might make your choice easier when you can see side by side what you really want out of your new ride, and future upgrades/plans for it...

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

the chevy don't have those options as well?

Only the LTZ does and I'm not going to pay 10g more for a truck just because they added chrome cooled seats and navigation. The interior of the new f150's are actually impressive, ford is stepping up. Another thing for the ford is the interior is so much more spacious, its just a bigger truck in general. Very cramped in the Avalanche, even though it looks somewhat more aesthetically pleasing. I think I could make the f150 work with the right grill.

2009f150copyoc3.jpg

Edited by Thewes
teamsundown-1.jpg

10g more ya i think i'd pass on that just to have a nut cooler as Gotz1lung said lol. might be better of doing like what he said making a pro con list and think about what you want to do with it and go from there as what fits you better

Only the LTZ does and I'm not going to pay 10g more for a truck just because they added chrome cooled seats and navigation. The interior of the new f150's are actually impressive, ford is stepping up. Another thing for the ford is the interior is so much more spacious, its just a bigger truck in general. Very cramped in the Avalanche, even though it looks somewhat more aesthetically pleasing. I think I could make the f150 work with the right grill.

sounds like you want ford. get what you want not what we say but im still for chevy

Edited by bossgator

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

sounds like you want ford. get what you want not what we say but im still for chevy

Eh I figured most of you guys would say Chevy. Really depends on the rebates now.

Edited by Thewes
teamsundown-1.jpg