Gibbs Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 awesome!! I could use it for sure guess I better hurry up with that amp rack and 4 chan Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do! Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it. Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move.
loburbon Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 can i nominate my self http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...=48497&st=0 2000 gmc yukon 4 sundown Zv3 15's 4 dd m2a's kenwood kdc-x994 2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000 dual alts. 154@37hz and climbing http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683 http://www.myspace.com/torque150
Menace89 Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 I would like to nominate myself please....new pics on page 8 Menace89's 06 Sonata Build
Ray Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 keep a spot open for m3h hummer. cleaning up a thread now. Includes finished pics and vids. the current thread is hard to navigate 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
loburbon Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 i have to second menace89. that is one sick build man. mine is 95% done, but yours is sick 2000 gmc yukon 4 sundown Zv3 15's 4 dd m2a's kenwood kdc-x994 2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000 dual alts. 154@37hz and climbing http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683 http://www.myspace.com/torque150
BulletInjection Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 Well I guess it can't hurt to nominate yourself? Heck I would like to see what people think of mine. I am proud of myself for doing it by myself and I am a winner =D http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=48920 My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Menace89 Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 i have to second menace89. that is one sick build man. mine is 95% done, but yours is sickThank you very much
Noobtastic14 Posted July 3, 2009 Report Posted July 3, 2009 Nomination 3 -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Applejack Posted July 3, 2009 Report Posted July 3, 2009 NICE PRIZES!! damn thats baller. Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
thehoe92 Posted July 3, 2009 Report Posted July 3, 2009 youngest SOTM winner? maybe? Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.