DC Sound Lab

level 4XL 18's. 6th order box!

i know its ruff but its ok for the 2nd time trying... right?

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

do not tune any lower than 40hz I would tune to 45 honestly.

it will still be a low end monster but will actually play music instead of just tones

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

do not tune any lower than 40hz I would tune to 45 honestly.

it will still be a low end monster but will actually play music instead of just tones

thanks i didnt have any idea what to even get close to tuning it to, thanks bro. i just got to get up a lil more funds or ill just get the subs then when i got money buy it has i can afford it :spiteful:

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

i was gonna say 35-36hz would be the perfect freq for daily, will smash the lows, and still play music very well.. BUT there is a huge difference in a sealed box and the ported, sealed plays all the notes better from what im hearing with mine. and it plays the lows!

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i was gonna say 35-36hz would be the perfect freq for daily, will smash the lows, and still play music very well.. BUT there is a huge difference in a sealed box and the ported, sealed plays all the notes better from what im hearing with mine. and it plays the lows!

yeah i was guessing that but i wanted to do that bandpass because ive hurd some that are with like duals and other subs and i liked the sound but idk what its gonna do with the sealed close to the back and the ported right into the cab. and i was thinking 35 was gonna be fun cuz thats what i have my moms system tuned to and its sounds good on daily music

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

ok its really ruff

i was thinking areo ports would look good, and the part that there on would be plexi glass

Posted Image

Posted Image

will someone with better skills please help me.

i kinda want it like 2 seprate boxes, tripple at sub mounts, the middle goes all the way trough and then the other baffels have the bottom sides and top slide around them. and dubble baffle everywhere else. and one inch plexi. if anyone can help i would greatly apreate it.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

:help:can no body help me :wacko:

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

ok i cant find the displacement of the xl 18's

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

scrach that, what would be good truning for a 6th order??? idk if i can do it like i have it set up, same stile as the pics just ports at the sub wall....

i just measured out the box and it would look puiny as hell!

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

something like this. i think i wanna tune the back to like 40 or 50 then the front thats going into the cab around 30

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by GoreMasterCustomAudio

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me