Michael Jackson Died

I was never really a Jackson listener, but my girlfriend is. I cannot say anything about his personal life, but I heard on the news that over the years he has sold over 750 MILLION songs...definitely an influential musician. RIP.

Too many projects, too little time...

Great now I don't have to worry about my little brother anymore..

Dude show some respect. The man just died and he is a legend. I'm only 19 but I love some of his songs. RIP MJ

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

this guy understood production value. in his music so clean

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

I will not comment on his personal life because I was not there so I don't know but musically we lost an trash today. You have to agree Michael Jackson will never be duplicated. I have been a fan since I was a little boy (no jokes) and I was trully hurt today by his passing. He sold out 50 concerts in a matter of hours, who can do that? He has touched artists like Usher, Ne-Yo, Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z, Alien Ant Farm, Ludacris, I could keep going on and on. If nothing else give MJ his props for what he did on stage, I'll bet over 90% of you guys on this forum tried to moonwalk at some time or had the glove. Just keepin' it 100, Michael Jackson you will truly be missed!

x2.. couldnt say it any better.. leave his personal life out of it.. how would you like if you passed away and someone went your your funeral, but not to pay respect but to talk about the mistake you made in your life.. as the common saying goes, if you have nothing to say, then dont say anything at all.. the man is gone.. let him REST IN PEACE..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

It's sad that people make jokes about the man. i mean i understand some peoples point of view but the man died. people look at the mistakes hes made and bury all the good hes done. and how inspirational he was to up coming artist. im 17 and i respect his music 100%. I'm in to Rap & R&B and i feel that if he had not have been the artist that he was music that i listen to wouldn't be the same. A lot of the people that make jokes about him now probably like his music before the things that happened in his personal life happened. In my opinion you don't have to like the man at all but at least show him a little respect because he lost his life.

Who is Michael Jackson?

-Drew

....I hope you are joking.....

TOO SOON!!! lol

but in all seriousness....R.I.P. MJ, you will always king.

Sucks for all those that bought tickets to those 50 sold out shows on his European tour....which is definitely canceled now lol. Wonder what will happen with his kids now.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Archived