Sonic Electronix

ported definitely if you have the room.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

what kind of music? rock i seg sealed. but any time of hip hop or w/e il'd go ported. if you want a really clean sound though, go sealed but i could still go ported. up to you. haha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

what kind of music? rock i seg sealed. but any time of hip hop or w/e il'd go ported. if you want a really clean sound though, go sealed but i could still go ported. up to you. haha

Bills

i go from everything to hip hop/rap/metal/deathcore/screamo and so on..

I haven't had any experience with these subs but from what I've seen and heard I would say go with either of the Level 3's....and the lvl 3's are rated at 600rms each so if you just want them to run at there rated power go with any amp that is doing 1200 true watts rms for both and they should be fine, but I've heard that all those subs could take much more than they are rated at.

And about the box, you should always make your own, cuz pre-fabs aren't all that great.

I'm sure all of this will be backed up by people on here that are rocking DC.

lvl3s 12s are awesome. Got mine on 1600w.
this is where i get lost..what would be better? sealed or ported?
ported

here you go hitman, just to give you an idea. My set up is 2 lvl3 12s in a ported enclosure tuned to 32hz. Box was designed for my lvl2s but I upgraded from the 2s to the lvl3s after about 2 weeks lol. Box still works great, but I have a feeling I'll be doing a rebuild soon. 3.04cuft after displacement (1.52cuft per chamber)

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

ported

here you go hitman, just to give you an idea. My set up is 2 lvl3 12s in a ported enclosure tuned to 32hz. Box was designed for my lvl2s but I upgraded from the 2s to the lvl3s after about 2 weeks lol. Box still works great, but I have a feeling I'll be doing a rebuild soon. 3.04cuft after displacement (1.52cuft per chamber)

I love that video, everything is moving to the beat!

ported

what kind of amp you runnin?

that's the big question now..what would be the best amp i could get without spending a shit ton of money?

that's the big question now..what would be the best amp i could get without spending a shit ton of money?

Sundown SAE-1200d, DAT 1000.1, RF T10001bd

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

said it right there in the video lol. Its a Hifonics Brutus 1600w amp (mono block). does work, doesn't get hot. I'm wired down to 1 ohm btw.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D