Thats Pretty Neat..........

Dam thats cool. So getto yet so new with technology.

your a fuckin Idiot, you have no Idea what your looking at do you?

Thats one of the best decks in the world, nothing ghetto about it you fuckin Idiot, I wish I could ban people for being stupid.

Please David Fill us in on the specifications of this Deck..You say it is bad ass..Explain for me. I am interested in knowing about it..I am going to look up and see if I can find something about it...

those vacuum tubes suck if you have any good base or stiff suspension they would blow fast. The tube is a twin triode tube witch is the only way you can get stereo sound out of a single tube. The tubes soul purpose is to add Tube coloration to the amplified sound. This increases the distortion aswell. Also if you use strictly the pre outs of the deck that pretty little tube is rendered useless. that deck is gay

Guest Nismofreak
your a fuckin Idiot, you have no Idea what your looking at do you?

Thats one of the best decks in the world, nothing ghetto about it you fuckin Idiot, I wish I could ban people for being stupid.

Please don't say that. I'm not a retard but looks very interesting to me and you should know that I do not know alot about best head units around.

Edited by Nismofreak

thats a Sq deck, built to be very clean sounding units for Sq competitors and audiophiles.

Big P thinks he knows what he is talking about, I wont lie Im not a Sq guy, but I know people that say differrent about them. tube = better sq.

Nismo your right I shouldnt call you names, do me a favor go away.

Guest Nismofreak
thats a Sq deck, built to be very clean sounding units for Sq competitors and audiophiles.

Big P thinks he knows what he is talking about, I wont lie Im not a Sq guy, but I know people that say differrent about them. tube = better sq.

Nismo your right I shouldnt call you names, do me a favor go away.

What the hell did I do to you? Anything? I don''t know what the hell I'm doing to piss you of?