1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

ok we had a team meet today and I got a little video of the truck. stil no cabin port. im lazy with this stupid heat lol. pretty crappy hair trick still some messing around to do.

here it is

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

• 2 months later...

Ok well i havent posted in this thread in a while. i still have the truck. it is my weekend warrior as of late. I havent really done anything to it just some wiring upgrades for the amps. I have been doing some slight tweaks and testing. I have been able to get a 151.7 at 35HZ legal sealed on the dash. I just wanted to update a let everyone now the truck is still going strong. I will have some pictures and videos soon :drinks:

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Did some work on the truck today! inverted the front two subs to gain a little low end. definitely a noticeable difference in sound level and air movement. videos soon.

WP_000559.jpg

WP_000560.jpg

WP_000562.jpg

WP_000564.jpg

and some relaxation lol

WP_000556.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

Nice!

Not the PBR, though. :drink40:

lol thanks man. i wish someone around here had some sort of legit 5k+ amp so i can drop down to 1ohm and see what it will really do. i know there is a good bit left in them. Ha the PBR was the last beer of the night so it was ok

teamxa2-1.jpg

I love this build! I have an '89 Dodge that I am building, and I thought my 12" DD was gonna be loud! I don't have anything on this! Haha. How much was the boot? I am thinking about doing a Blowthrough now. Haha.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

I love this build! I have an '89 Dodge that I am building, and I thought my 12" DD was gonna be loud! I don't have anything on this! Haha. How much was the boot? I am thinking about doing a Blowthrough now. Haha.

thanks a lot man, DD is the shit for sure. i bought my boot locally for 88 dollars and got 10 feet. haha go for the blowthrough :drink40:

teamxa2-1.jpg

Love the front two subs being inverted! Looks sick! DC FTW!!! :drinks:

yea for sure i like the look to. also picked up some low end in the process. lol DC FTW :drink40:

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived