1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

hell yea thanks bro

lol no prob! gotta get that dedicated sticker though =D lol!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

took a couple new vids, was bored at the house lol

first vid is really low

nice wiper flex

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Looks really nice so far! :good: are there any good spots to ride in your area? Bmx that is?

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Looks really nice so far! :good: are there any good spots to ride in your area? Bmx that is?

thanks bro. yea there are a few good spots. some friends and i drive up to Orlando sometimes, and there are so many good spots up there. you ride?

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Is it me or is your ground cable on the 3k smaller then the power? Maybe same size, diff jacket?

Anyways, looks good. Lotsa flex on those wipers. :clapping: I bet your neighbors like you.. :angry:

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Is it me or is your ground cable on the 3k smaller then the power? Maybe same size, diff jacket?

Anyways, looks good. Lotsa flex on those wipers. :clapping: I bet your neighbors like you.. :angry:

lol yea the jacket is smaller on the ground, i checked that the wire is the same size lol. yea it flexes pretty well, for having my voltage dip into the 11's.

teamxa2-1.jpg

lol yea the jacket is smaller on the ground, i checked that the wire is the same size lol. yea it flexes pretty well, for having my voltage dip into the 11's.

does that ole ford have room for a 3rd ford one wire alt?

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Archived