1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

nice build man, were thsoe numbers with the seats up? lol i can imagine you having seats down and meturing while your out the car. should gain db's lol you should try to split the seats so you can drop one down like a trunk car. or do another arm rest and let it drop in the middle lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

nice build man, were thsoe numbers with the seats up? lol i can imagine you having seats down and meturing while your out the car. should gain db's lol you should try to split the seats so you can drop one down like a trunk car. or do another arm rest and let it drop in the middle lol

thanks. the numbers were with the seat just scooted forward all the way with me in it. i want to try it with the seats all the way leaned forward, with out me in it and see what happens lol. i want to do bucket seats. or the bench style were its two seats but, forms a bunch .

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

bucket seats would look sick. make it louder too

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

bucket seats would look sick. make it louder too

yea i think so. and it would give me a little more room in there.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

nice truck r those subs duals or quad voice coils and what ohm load r u planning? Oh yeah tuned in

the subs are dual 2 ohm. and im at a 2ohm load as of now.

teamxa2-1.jpg

well the the audio is all done here are some pictures of the finished product

PICT0004-1.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0006-1.jpg

PICT0007-3.jpg

that amp is perfect for that spot !!! what kind is that ?

0911101932-02.jpg

Looked so sick in photoshop it look sicker on the cars =D!!! DAMN IM A GOOD DESIGNER =D!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

Archived