1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

nice I love older trucks.my uncle has 2 older 72 blazer k-5 show truck and a 72 cheyenne

nice, its always good to hear about older truck that have been taken care of. :drinks:

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Your "repair" of the cancer around the rain rails is a text book case of what NOT to do. Just an fyi.

o yea i know this. i cant believe you are the first one to say it lol. its just temp untill we go to paint the truck. it need new metal in a few spots. so were going to weld in new sheet metal there, the spot behind the hood, on both sides of the bed by the bumper, and on the passenger side door. its working for now so STFU lol

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Also your terminal boots are backwards =P

I'm just being a douche tonight don't take anything i say personally.

lol damn your just calling me on everything aren't you. its all good bro. i got about twenty 1/0 ring terminals in blue and silver, so ill make sure to put those on right lol. :drinks:

teamxa2-1.jpg

o yea i know this. i cant believe you are the first one to say it lol. its just temp untill we go to paint the truck. it need new metal in a few spots. so were going to weld in new sheet metal there, the spot behind the hood, on both sides of the bed by the bumper, and on the passenger side door. its working for now so STFU lol

I'm surprised too!

lol damn your just calling me on everything aren't you. its all good bro. i got about twenty 1/0 ring terminals in blue and silver, so ill make sure to put those on right lol. :drinks:

And like i said, im just bein a dick =P I think this is like my 38th comment today... :drinks:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I'm surprised too!

And like i said, im just bein a dick =P I think this is like my 38th comment today... :drinks:

lol yea i do that sometimes to. its all good chief.

teamxa2-1.jpg

do you guys still meet at the mall on fridays? i finally got a system in

no we got kicked out of there. myself and a few other people started up a car audio group. team xtreme amperage. we normally meet up somewhere every week. if you want to meet us sometime.

teamxa2-1.jpg

no we got kicked out of there. myself and a few other people started up a car audio group. team xtreme amperage. we normally meet up somewhere every week. if you want to meet us sometime.

sure just lemme know when and where, is that a handheld meter i see?

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

sure just lemme know when and where, is that a handheld meter i see?

yea its a meter that dedicated uses at the shows. im just using it to track my gain. its off by a little from the tl. but 151.5 isnt bad on any meter lol

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived