1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

If you want you can crash here Friday night

ok cool ill let you know. i might have my girl with me. thank you though.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Ok. Well the offers still open.

ok thank you that will save me some gas money lol. ill let you know in a couple days man.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Updates?

not sure if i can make it man. i just picked up three big jobs that I couldn't turn down. now i can pick up some big upgrades for the truck. and get the car on the road. thank you for the invite anyway. any shows that you know of down the road?

teamxa2-1.jpg

Not at the moment. Just what i read. If infant get my mid problem figured out, I'm not going either.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Not at the moment. Just what i read. If infant get my mid problem figured out, I'm not going either.

yea i just read that in ur build. that is really weird.

teamxa2-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys I finally got my subs in this morning and i got them in a little earlier. I managed to do some very short testing before it started to POUR. we have a huricane going though here.

managed to get a 147.9 at 35hz. I had my subs all wired together for a 1ohm load at the amp, but we all know the audipipe amp isnt 1ohm stable bridged. I could roll up the bass for a second then It would cut out. so for now all of my scores and testing, is the subs in two pairs wired to 2ohms per pair, and wired into the amp at 1ohm per channel. if that makes sense lol

on to the pics.

the subs

subs-2.jpg

and now the big gap in between my box and my bed lol. I have yet to seal this. Ill pick something up tomorrow to seal that up and hopefully gain a little.

gap.jpg

subs loaded and my cabin port not in. it wasnt in for testing either.

415s.jpg

and finally the score. 147.9 at 35 isnt to bad for just throwing the subs in and turning it on lol. it will gain fo rsure within the next week so stay tuned.

1497.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived