1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

Good job..weird thoght my coworker runs his audiopipe 1ohm bridged daily ..not one issue..

i know it is stable 2ohms bridged, and 1ohm stable per channel.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Finally! I kept checking back in on this wondering if you were ever gonna get the other two in. :good:

haha thanks bro. it means a lot that people are watching the build. the subs were the only thing holding me up. now i can start tweaking everythign and get that 150 on an estimated 3k lol

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Awesome dude. Get the 50!!

o yea for sure bro. i am determined to get the infamous 150 with this setup. then upgrade to around 4-5k. plenty of testing and tinkering to get there.

teamxa2-1.jpg

ok im still messing around with the truck. stripped the cabin port and rear paneling out and im going to redo it all. it sounds really good and loud right now but def has way more in it. the subs are barely moving.

this should help :)

2ap3k.jpg

teamxa2-1.jpg

Sick ass truck bro,My pops has been wanting to get one of these trucks.

I also gotta ask, Can we get a BURNOUT video??????????? lol I just had to give it a try.

nice, ive had this truck for about 7 years now and still love it. haha give me a couple of weeks. so i can put the new spool rearend in. then I will give a few burnout vids. its one wheel peal now. it was my daily for 5 years lol

teamxa2-1.jpg

I also gotta ask, Can we get a BURNOUT video??????????? lol I just had to give it a try.

nice, ive had this truck for about 7 years now and still love it. haha give me a couple of weeks. so i can put the new spool rearend in. then I will give a few burnout vids. its one wheel peal now. it was my daily for 5 years lol

So is my truck, cant wait til I upgrade the diff on mine.

Looking forward to them BO videos, keep it up bro ;)

So is my truck, cant wait til I upgrade the diff on mine.

Looking forward to them BO videos, keep it up bro ;)

yea for sure man. thanks

teamxa2-1.jpg

Archived