thegreat22 Posted July 4, 2009 Report Posted July 4, 2009 Ok guys help me out should I go with 2 15's cvx or 4 15's cvr. Since I already have 2 cvr's in my hoe
raiders707 Posted July 4, 2009 Report Posted July 4, 2009 Ok guys help me out should I go with 2 15's cvx or 4 15's cvr. Since I already have 2 cvr's in my hoe Man i say you move on and get some dc audio, i have 2 12's cvr and im getting rid of them for 2 12's dc lvl 4 subs.
hotshot27 Posted July 4, 2009 Report Posted July 4, 2009 if space isnt an issue, the CVR will take 500-600 watts in the right box, so i would think 4 of them would be a little louder than the CVX's. its all about the box tho. Current Setup: Factory HU with LOC mids/highs-Insignia components Sub- E8 in bass tube Amp- sae-1200d Show Setup: HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony) fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps rears- Infinity Kappa coax mid/high amp - Autotek 5600 Subs - 2 RE SE 15's Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D Box - 5cubes sealed Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0 SECOND SKIN
VistaV6 Posted July 6, 2009 Report Posted July 6, 2009 Yeah, just add 2 CVR's. SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it. "You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.
BassAddict32 Posted July 6, 2009 Report Posted July 6, 2009 yep. cone area FTW. 1994 Ford F150 reg cab 2 HFX 12's Audiopipe APSM-1300
thegreat22 Posted July 6, 2009 Author Report Posted July 6, 2009 Thanks for all the replies. Now I have to buy a new car which is probably gonna be a crown vic cuz on 4th of july i got hit by a drunk driver. Total lost my tahoe. So I will just buy 2 cvx dvc 4 ohm n wire them to 1 ohm. Not set on this setup so please give suggestions.
Shotta76 Posted July 6, 2009 Report Posted July 6, 2009 I'm not hating on kicker I ran L7's myself, but their better subs out there look into fi, Dc, AA , Sundown, ***, and too many more to list. The brands I listed have a better resale value than kicker if u ever want switch up your setup. These brands are also more reliable, in these cases u get what u pay for. 07 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2 18 inch 08 Fi Btl's 2 SAZ-3000D 2 Alpine MRP-F300 Highs amp 3 Pairs of Alpine SPS-69C3 Highs Kinetic Hc 2400,1400,& 3800 250 amp Mechman Alt Alpine IXA W-404 H/U
AI James Posted July 6, 2009 Report Posted July 6, 2009 I'm not hating on kicker I ran L7's myself, but their better subs out there look into fi, Dc, AA , Sundown, ***, and too many more to list. The brands I listed have a better resale value than kicker if u ever want switch up your setup. These brands are also more reliable, in these cases u get what u pay for. on forums maybe but not to an everyday consumer
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.