18inchjeepin Posted July 9, 2009 Report Posted July 9, 2009 fa sho HHR (2) 15 DC Soundlab Lvl4XL SPL's (1) Soundstream XXX-15000D (9) XS Power D1000's XS Power - Soundstream SS N/W 155.1 db and climbing
tehbert0 Posted July 9, 2009 Report Posted July 9, 2009 i like the hood scoop http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
techaninna Posted July 9, 2009 Author Report Posted July 9, 2009 i like the hood scoop I think its a Mid-West thing.... Rebuild coming soon
micahmye Posted July 9, 2009 Report Posted July 9, 2009 I like the hood scoop too, I'm from teh east coast lol. Good idea for using the midgate! "The Pimp Van" Build "The Pimp Van" Rebuild Youtube Photobucket Feedback For Sale
BEllithorpe04 Posted July 10, 2009 Report Posted July 10, 2009 i think the hood looks sweet, and the midgate is a sweet idea, cant wait to see this bish finished 1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black 15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz 7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link Blue Custom Trim Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's 2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses 2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100) Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack Custom False Floor 15% Tint All Around Custom Painted Stock Rims My Build Log Tailights 15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build
techaninna Posted August 5, 2009 Author Report Posted August 5, 2009 I picked up a couple things lately to get things going again and started on the enclosure. Here is the Ohio Generator Alt I picked up this week.... Here is a couple fans for the amp rack. Here is some stuff I got from Darvex... more 1/0 gauge for negative run, 10 1/0 connectors, some 8 gauge speaker wire and terminals and a relay for the fans and amps. I forgot to take pics of building the enclose but here it is sitting after attaching the second baffle.... Hopefully all I will get the old system out tomorrow and start fitting everything Friday and installing Saturday. Rebuild coming soon
itssteve Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 keep it up man looks like a good little project TEAM NEMESIS my system 1) us amps MD3D, us amps md21 2) kicker solo x 12 in 2.7ft^3 at 37hz Meca scores 1 xxx12" 141.8db at 40hz, 1 18 rd alpha v.2 145 db at 38hz , 2 12 orion hp 144.9 at 43hz Refs: hollatchaboy, schrummy, nitro_freak1,Brandon15zzz,Hellbound Train
kfx450r Posted August 5, 2009 Report Posted August 5, 2009 Looks good, like the hood but never liked those grey plastic peices around the bottom, paint those and itd be tight
techaninna Posted August 6, 2009 Author Report Posted August 6, 2009 keep it up man looks like a good little project Thanks its defiantly a project Looks good, like the hood but never liked those grey plastic peices around the bottom, paint those and itd be tight Yeah that quite a bit of work to have it done right.... Once the truck is paid for then I might do some more extensive modification to it but until then the plastic will more than likely be stock, although I am considering gatorbacking it. http://gatorbackcoatings.com/home.htm Rebuild coming soon
anubis Posted August 6, 2009 Report Posted August 6, 2009 tell me when yall hit up the 260 i live 30 minutes away in ohio..... didnt know u live in the surrounding area(s) 1998 Monte Carlo Z34 Stock HU but have replacement Stock Highs Stock Electrical BTL 18 sitting naked AP1500D
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.