Jump to content

Pics Of A House Being Built!


Recommended Posts

Posted

yeah i know,here its every house.actually its suposed to be everywhere.(international building code).

it just depends on the city or inspectors.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Posted

yeah i know,here its every house.actually its suposed to be everywhere.(international building code).

it just depends on the city or inspectors.

Internation building code hasnt taken effect here yet, though we are transistioning to it, its kinda odd really cause the internation codes are from 2002 LOL

ohh and for the record I dont work on houses, I do Multi-family (apartments)

Sacramento City Fire Marshals are no joke.

Posted

Internation building code hasnt taken effect here yet, though we are transistioning to it, its kinda odd really cause the internation codes are from 2002 LOL

ohh and for the record I dont work on houses, I do Multi-family (apartments)

Sacramento City Fire Marshals are no joke.

damn,i figured cali would be worse than here.ya'll still going by the 2002 code?

i do HVAC to.i will also do apartments or commercial buildings.can't be to big though,

i work by myself.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Posted

no we were using 2005, but the International Building codes are pretty much exactly the same as the 2002 unified building codes.

Posted

no we were using 2005, but the International Building codes are pretty much exactly the same as the 2002 unified building codes.

what exactly do you do David? hvac/electrician here.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Posted

Yeah David I figured you did something dealing with multi level housing, cause not to many people outside of the Fire Department know about NFPA Standards. Except Code enforcement... Tahoe your house is sweet..I like it alot.

Posted

Hey Looks good, Double check the plug heights. In that bathroom pic ( Maybe the master) one looked lower. It's hard to tell at that stage but it will really show at finsh. Same goes with the Kitchen ;)

Thanks for pointing that out. I might take a closer look tomorrow if I go out.
Posted

Fire sprinklers save lives, it also lowers your insuarnce(sp)

protect you family and your investment.

here, any new house over 3 miles from a fire station Requires them (NFPA 13R)

Amazing, that never crossed my mind.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 5616 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...