Jump to content

Pics Of A House Being Built!


Recommended Posts

Posted

To be honest, I'd rather have a nice custom house over a nice system.

Of course. Money is in the equity. When I close, I will already have like $15-20K. In a few years, I'll "cash it out" and then I can really play. Check your PM
Posted

Looks awesome man, my old man has a shop in our basement too! B)

I'll probably need to get with Steve on how to set it up. I'm sure I'll be doing more than just audio projects down there.
Posted

very nice mang!!! congrats!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3899 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...