Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

DC vs. Fi, sell me.


VistaV6

Recommended Posts

Posted

well the reason rusty wants you to pm him for pricing is because unlike FI he isn't a internet only business how would like to be a dealer and the owner tells everyone you can buy a sub for 100 when you charge 250 for the same one?

and personally I will never run a btl again I didn't like it I do want to try some q's though but more than likely my next system is gonna either be 6 12" lvl4 xls or 4 18" shocker sigs

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

well the reason rusty wants you to pm him for pricing is because unlike FI he isn't a internet only business how would like to be a dealer and the owner tells everyone you can buy a sub for 100 when you charge 250 for the same one?

and personally I will never run a btl again I didn't like it I do want to try some q's though but more than likely my next system is gonna either be 6 12" lvl4 xls or 4 18" shocker sigs

I dont see what this has to do with PMing him for prices. Im more in favor of being upfront with pricing I guess. Id rather just be able to look it up on my own time and have it instantly.

Posted

Well, this thread seems to have become a bunchve people with DC's saying DC's are the best, and a bunch of people with Fi's saying they are the best. Personally Fi is winning right now simply because I can actually see how much it costs without calling or pm'ing someone.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Posted

nope I'm not clipping them and Alpine you are right coils shouldn't get that hot I think it might be my box but I also agree with Ramen thats the reason I went with Fi in the first place because somehow I know a noob would not get the prices a vet would but with Fi you pick what you want.

and James I was just throwing out another option since everyone seems to be stuck on Fi or DC when there are a lot of other companies that have high performance subs.

he did say "sell me" so I'm guessing he's open to anything.

I've said it before and I will say it again no matter which company you choose you will get a great sub just make sure you buy the right one (ie DC level's)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

doesn't dual mean 2 haha

thats the only flaw I see in Fi's designs because they are basically plugged.

apparently its a plunger effect where the hot air within the coil gets pulled out while cold air gets pulled in but if you heat the coil up where is the cold air coming from?

a pole vent really isnt a good coil cooling procedure. if anything its better at relieving pressure under the cap

well the reason rusty wants you to pm him for pricing is because unlike FI he isn't a internet only business how would like to be a dealer and the owner tells everyone you can buy a sub for 100 when you charge 250 for the same one?

and personally I will never run a btl again I didn't like it I do want to try some q's though but more than likely my next system is gonna either be 6 12" lvl4 xls or 4 18" shocker sigs

where do you plan on getting those?

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

Posted

nope I'm not clipping them and Alpine you are right coils shouldn't get that hot I think it might be my box but I also agree with Ramen thats the reason I went with Fi in the first place because somehow I know a noob would not get the prices a vet would but with Fi you pick what you want.

and James I was just throwing out another option since everyone seems to be stuck on Fi or DC when there are a lot of other companies that have high performance subs.

he did say "sell me" so I'm guessing he's open to anything.

I've said it before and I will say it again no matter which company you choose you will get a great sub just make sure you buy the right one (ie DC level's)

from whay ive seen so far i wouldnt recommend T3 over any other company, CS pretty much blows ass and product is alright but not the best for the dollar imo

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3079 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...