Sundown Audio

Ground Wire?

definitely scrape the paint away from the grounds then. and since your body is your frame, ground it in the trunk somewhere and make it less than 3' long.

Cool... :lol:

also how would you hook up two Capacitors? off of 1 battery or is that Impossible?

post-614-1174883484_thumb.jpg

Edited by bass 4 love

in your sitiatio, i wouldnt hook up 2 caps. maybe one.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Hummmm, I'll try that.....any other solutions

That's the only solution. Only way to go. Either that or your RCA connections are bad.

What ground are you talking about?

Your amps should be grounded to the frame, and also keep your power and grounds away from your signal wires.

Now your head unit ground can cause whining on all channels since it'll transmit through everything. Mine was doing that a while back. I just took it down and grounded it on the frame with my amps, problem solved

You don't have to keep your power wires away from your signal wires. I run all my wires on the same side and next to each other, never had noise issue.

Yes, you need to thoroughly clean and sand the grounding point. Make it as good as new metal. That should help a loot

New metal as in shiny metal:)

xplod.jpg

refs: chode69, superduper