Sonic Electronix

2 subs in a trunk vs 4 subs in suv

with a gf and 2 dogs, there will be no wall going on any time soon

and 4 cheap underpowered 15's in sealed boxes vs 1 12/15 on 3000wrms in a GOOD box, I feel like the single sub could come out on top

my bad i didn't clarify, i was talking about the Pre-wall civic setup.

Posted Image

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

If u have to do just one sub I think you should look in and 18 if u can manage to squeeze out 6-8 cubes in that trunk and power it with Rf T4K. Just my $.02

Like me :D One 18, 5.5cubes, RF T4k, tuned to 35hertz, backseats usable, smallest non convertable trunk in existance. Can't wait to see the numbers out of my car. If only someone had a TL by me. I think you should get a LVL 5 18" and put an RF T4k or simular size amp on it. If your box building skills are up to par, I'd bet on you.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

the RF t4k is a power hungry amp

Mine is 4618W rms with 86.7% efficientcy. Thats not that bad, really. Takes power to make power. Makes my old MOJO 4k look like a cheap fuckin welder, 71% efficiency, fuck that. But it did make power.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

Like me :D One 18, 5.5cubes, RF T4k, tuned to 35hertz, backseats usable, smallest non convertable trunk in existance. Can't wait to see the numbers out of my car. If only someone had a TL by me. I think you should get a LVL 5 18" and put an RF T4k or simular size amp on it. If your box building skills are up to par, I'd bet on you.

I'm going to measure the trunk tomorrow and see what type of room there is. I wanted to leave some sort of trunk space which is why I said 2 12's at most which would be like 5 cubes, but now that I look into it, a 18" 4xl with 3000 watts should be fine with 5 cubes right?

I wish I had the money to spend on a level 5 and the t4k but I'm 21 and have my own house so I have to be some what smart with my money lol

I ain't afraid to say that I have been beat by 1 15 vs 16 8's some people have a gift when it comes to 1 sub and 1 amp in very small cars vs full size ext's. All I'm saying is it can be done, and yes it does piss you off when 1 sub beats your 2 or 4 ect.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

Did you ever get some measurements so you know what kinda room you have to work with?

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

I'm still waiting to order a GOOD headunit and eq, I've always thought a system is only as good as the headunit thats sending the signals so I refuse to get anything cheap

I've been seeing some t4k's for under a $1000 used which gets me thinking about 2 12s and that amp

oh and heres a picture of the car, even though everyone knows what a civic looks like

Posted Image

edit:

Did you ever get some measurements so you know what kinda room you have to work with?

no I totally forgot, I'm going to run down to my shop now to measure it and will post up shortly

That civic right there has a bigger trunk than my car and I still managed to fit a T4k and 18" an 5.5cubes+sub displacement+port displacement all in the trunk. I have been trunk space free for over two years and have never regret it. My golf clubs fit just fine in the front seat. :D I'm a firm believer in the one sub club.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

Archived