Sonic Electronix

2 subs in a trunk vs 4 subs in suv

I cant wait to see this

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

I cant wait to see this

x2.... its awsome to see when quality beats quantity

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

I'm looking for a box design. I PM'd a few people already but the more designs the better

I did more measuring today and I was off on a few measurments. I have 34 wide, 16 high, 24 deep. subs forward port forward. I could even angle the front baffle and get 30 deep at the bottom. not sure on tuning but I was thinking 35hz would be best?

if anyone feels like designing one that would be great. I tried to design one but I can't figure out the port size. I think I'm just going to use 2 12" level 4 xl's. if the kid complains I'll just give him a few db handicap I don't really care.

also would the port in the middle or on the drivers side be better as far as sound goes?

Thought the bet was for you to beat his 4 with 1?

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

it was but I know this kid will still take the bet with 2 vs 4, if he says anything I'll give him a 5 db handicap

my original plan before the bet was for 2 12's, then I was approached with this bet and I said sure why not and thought it would be cool, but the more I think about it, I know I will "bassrace" a higher score and then want to tear out the box and add another sub like my original plan, so why waste my time and money? if this kid really doesn't want to go on with the bet, oh well its only $100. what will it cost to build an extra boxe? alot more then $100

it was but I know this kid will still take the bet with 2 vs 4, if he says anything I'll give him a 5 db handicap

my original plan before the bet was for 2 12's, then I was approached with this bet and I said sure why not and thought it would be cool, but the more I think about it, I know I will "bassrace" a higher score and then want to tear out the box and add another sub like my original plan, so why waste my time and money? if this kid really doesn't want to go on with the bet, oh well its only $100. what will it cost to build an extra boxe? alot more then $100

5db handicap is a little steep lol! Why does it cost you $100 to build a box?

5db handicap is a little steep lol! Why does it cost you $100 to build a box?

I looked at his truck the other day and the back window barely moves and his rearview moves down a little bit on good songs. quality>quantity

and there isn't a store in my state that carries mdf so I'd have to drive about a hour to get some, so gas plus truck plus cost = :censored:

Archived