Second Skin Audio

2 options

Which sub  

51 members have voted

1. 1. which would you choose

• soundstream XXX 18
    • DD 9518

i dont want to this to be made to seem like a vs thread which its not, its a simply what would you get and why, im open to options for me new setup, but for the most part its narrowed down between these, power will be 1 stetsom 7kd for the 2 of them (more power later) i want loud but decent sound quality too

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

If I had the money I'd get the soundstreams to try them out and because they have the 4" coil. With that power (after 2nd amp) you'll need probably need it, but I don't know how good they'll sound. If you want a sure bet go with the dd but if you want something a lil different go with the soundstreams. I voted ss

edit: cuz I still cant type

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

i would go with the soundstreams too, just to be different... you dont see those soundstream xxx subs as much as u see the dd's....

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

im wanting to be loud obviously, but i only really listen to rap music at shows, all the other time i need the reliability of a sub that will be fairly accurate, and im thinking the xxx will have better sound quality, but im not wanting to sacrafice multiple db's for something to sound better when in reality im rebuilding for max spl

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

really? cause thats pretty much the opposite of everything i have heard

i would take either one. in my opinion DD takes the SQ and Soundstream takes the SPL (not by much though)

Archived