Jump to content

Ascendant Audio Chevy Astro - Project MAYHEM


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sorry to let you guys down, I've had a very busy last couple of months here.

Ontop of the accident my brother endured I've had a ton of other commitments to deal with inc. complete house renovation, wedding (not mine!), and running a business. The van has been last thing on my mind, though I'm happy to report I'll be working on it later this week. I'll defo get some vids going I promise!

Thanks,

Am

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Posted

i wouldnt say let down, because theres still like 300 pictures i love to look at because of the high quality work

more like we all have blue balls... we got so close to getting off and we are just hanging out on a limb waiting to be finished... lol

life comes at you fast and all we can do is dodge the roadblocks and try to stay on course... epic build likely will lead to epic videos, woot, cant wait

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Posted

Hello,

are you steve's secret brother? lol

Both you guys are audio-gods!!!

In witch city do you live, cause i come from holland/netherland and i might be able to look you up if you like ( and of course when time fits you ) !!!!

Or is the Van to be seen in shows around here when finished?

Lots of respect for the building methods your using. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Posted

OMFG. i've never seen a build that looked THIS good, I dont even think the Caddy looked as good as this!

This is ridiculously gorgeous! my eye's just came!!!!

Cant wait to see vids and numbers!

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Posted

This is a sweet build, you do excellent work.

How much did it cost you so far?

P.S. What size amps are those?

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

Posted

holy sh*t that things moving some serous air! sweet dude!

I can't stop building!!!


4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1247 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...